Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What to do....

Life in Utah makes for some difficult decisions this time of year. I'm completely undecided on what to do this Saturday. As usual, I over-think the options and make what should be a really fun day into a source of stress. Memo to me - lighten up and just do what sounds like the most fun.

So here's the choices: 1. White Pine has their locals appreciation day with free trail passes, lessons and lunch. The last big chance for a couple hours of getting humbled on skate skis. 2. Alpine skiing in the warm sun. We missed the powder days, but it could be a fun day of cruisers. 3. Ride out to RMR, race the crit and ride home. Good training while trying to avoid bodily harm. 4. A 50 mile or so road ride with my brother, brother-in-law and nephews. A little family bonding on the bike. 5. Take the MTB's out West for some thrashing. It's always good to get dirty. 6. Make a quick trip to Moab for fun on red rock. 7. Take the moto to Dell for high-speed fun. 8. Some combination of two or more of the above.

What do you think?

Almost 4 days now with no females in the house. Lots of Father / Son togetherness. We've managed to feed ourselves and make it to school and work. 3 and 1/2 days to go. Did I mention I really like my wife?

3 comments:

UtRider said...

See if you can log 30,000 vertical lapping groomers. My second choice would be Moab.

I can't believe you guys didn't go up on Tuesday...

Daren said...

Either can I.

Team Rico said...

west desert singletrack. you can be my chaperon