Friday, October 03, 2008

It's Raining

It's raining here at my office. It's looking like cross weather is finally here. Good thing the racing starts for real tomorrow. If I can avoid flatting another tubular, it will all be good. I'm looking forward to a good time.

Our team has 10 guys registered to race. Tanner in the B's, 4 of us in the 35+ A's and 5 in the A's. Bob's right, Porcupine / Specialized is becoming a dirt team.

I rode into work yesterday morning for the first time in a while. It was really nice. I enjoy the clam of morning rides. Two highlights. First, a minivan full of high school girls pulled up next to me at a stop light and commented on my legs and uh, rear end. All I could do is laugh as I wondered what they'd think if they knew the youngest of my 3 children is their age. Second, I witnessed a lady start her day in a bad way. She pulled onto 4800 West in her Accura with her expessive bag on the roof. It feel down the side of the car and under her rear wheel. The bad blew and the contents went flying. Sad but kind of funny to see.

Finally, the real race season is here!

No comments: