Thursday, December 04, 2008

Busy

Not much time to blog this week. My company's year end is November 30, so us finance / accounting types are cranking away on year end. I have a long list to complete before we leave for KC next Tuesday. Fortunately, I've still been able to squeeze in the necessary training rides. Last year, I got sick the week before Nationals and never recovered. This year is looking much better.

It is also the season for Christmas dinners and parties. I have one every night the next 4 days. It's going to get a little stressful getting everything ready to Nationals. Eric's handling all the hard work and we're ready to roll with the RV. Looks like we'll have most of the bikes for the UT contingent. If we crash, there will be lots of unhappy campers. The weather forecast looks pretty good for travel at this point. Keep your fingers crossed.

A quick reminder about garage security. My sister's garage was broken into in the middle of the night while they slept. The slimeballs broke into a car parked outside and used the opener to get in. Many bikes and all the Christmas presents purchased so far were taken. The insurance will be a pain because they want receipts or pictures. Get out in your garage and take pictures or video. It's moved up my to do list.

Only 3 races and the season's over.............

No comments: